Dear Valued Guests,
We hope this email finds you safe, healthy & well. We are very excited that we will soon be seeing you again! We want to assure you that we are committed to your safety, health, and wellbeing, as well as that of our Staff and our Community as a whole. We want to share with you some of the adjustments we have made to our salon operations and procedures that will affect you at your upcoming visit.
- We ask that you please come to your appointment alone. We cannot accommodate extra family members, children or friends.
- When you arrive at the Salon, please have a seat on one of the white benches on the front porch. All entrances to the building will be locked. We will open the door when we are ready for you.
- Please only bring essential items (wallet, cell phone, eye-glasses, book, ipad, etc.) into the salon, in a clean plastic zip-lock bag.
- All Guests AND Staff are required to wear a mask when on the Bad Hair Day? property. Guests receiving color services should use a disposable mask. If you do not have a disposable mask, one will be provided for you.
- Upon entering the salon, a no-touch temperature gun will be used to take your temperature. Guests with a temperature exceeding 99.00, will kindly be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- All Guests will be guided to a hand washing station. You will then be escorted to your technician’s work station, which will be cleaned and sanitized especially for you. Hair Color Guests will not change into a color robe; however, color robes will be available to wear over your clothing. Color Guests are recommended to wear an older T-shirt or something with a lower neckline. We will be using cutting & styling capes as usual. Robes and capes are always freshly cleaned and sanitized.
- If you are scheduled for a haircut and would like to skip a shampoo to minimize your time spent in the Salon and interact with less Staff during your visit, we ask that you arrive with dry, product free, clean hair. For Haircut Guests who would like to receive a shampoo, our Shampoo Techs will be available for you. All Color Guests will be receiving a shampoo.
- If you would like to minimize your time spent in the Salon you can choose to forgo a blow dry with your stylist after your service.
- To ensure your personal safety, health, and wellbeing we have invested in the best Personal Protection Equipment and sanitation / sterilization protocols. To help offset the financial cost of such a commitment, a $5 sanitation fee will be added to each Guest Ticket. At this time, we are not offering any discounts on services or products.
We sincerely appreciate your support. Please know how very important you are to us and the health and longevity of our business, and how committed we are to your safety, health and wellbeing.
The Bad Hair Day? Team